Working from home is not as easy or convenient as many may assume! Are you baffled? But the fact is that your home has plenty of distractions that prevent you from focusing on your task. If you are a remote employee, freelancer, consultant, an upcoming startup, or trying to manage a growing business, coworking spaces are an amazing option. They offer a truly inspiring flexible workspace with a professional business environment that helps you work better. The main benefit of coworking office spaces is their availability in prime locations and/or business centers, they are fully furnished, serviced office spaces that are cost-effective.
In case you are looking for a coworking office space in Bangalore, then Novel Office has plenty of options. Jayanagar is an affluent residential and commercial locality in Bangalore. Thanks to its proximity to the Central Business District (CBD) and lying within a 6-km radius of the Vidhan Sabha, the real estate and infrastructure growth has been tremendous. Lack of office spaces in the neighboring CBD areas has given rise to a huge growth in commercial market development. Our coworking spaces in Jayanagar are spread in various locations including 4th T Block East Pattabhirama Nagar and 4th, 6th, and 9th Block, Jayanagar. Available in prime locations of Jayanagar, they have state-of-the-art facilities for an individual to work as well as businesses to operate hassle-free.
About Jayanagar, Bangalore
Jayanagar is an affluent residential and commercial locality in Bangalore that was established in 1948. According to Indian literature, Jayanagar (Jaya means Victory & Nagar means City) means a ‘City of Victory’. As a matter of fact, Jayanagar was formed after Independence and due to a large number of migrants there, it became a cosmopolitan area.The region around Jayanagar came under the control of Kempe Gowda in the 16th century and right till the 1960s, Jayanagar was considered as one of the largest urban settlements in Southern Asia. Jayanagar is also stretched out into seven wards named as Pattabhi Ram Nagar, Byra Sandra, Jaya Nagar East, Gurappana Palya, JP Nagar, Sarakki, and Shakambari Narar. Jayanagar’s proximity to the Central Business District (CBD), the region lying within a 6-km radius from Vidhan Sabha, has been a major contributor to real estate and infrastructure growth in the locality and recently the locality has witnessed a huge commercial market development due to the lack of office spaces in the neighboring CBD areas.
Why coworking space is flexible for your business in Jayanagar?
Jayanagar is a prime residential and commercial locality that is spread over seven wards and is close to the CBD. There is also a lack of office spaces in the neighboring CBD areas, which gives an added boost to coworking office spaces. So, in case you are looking for reasons to opt for coworking spaces in Jayanagar, check out the following:
- Easy to scale up as your team grows to allow you to customize to suit one person, a team, or even a small-sized company. You can customize your contract and upgrade your agreement as and when the need arises.
- Allows your employees to work more closely together thereby increasing your productivity.
- You and your team members get to be a part of a coworking community always surrounded by potential partners, clients, and mentors which has a lot of benefits, especially for startups, entrepreneurs, and freelancers.
- The opportunity to network with small business owners, professional freelancers and entrepreneurs come easily and freely which is quite beneficial for the growth of your business.
- They tend to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- They offer you plenty of working flexibilities to suit your working style and business requirements.
Highlights of Jayanagar
Jayanagar has well-established connectivity to other areas within the city.The 4th block Jayanagar bus stop is a major bus terminus with BMTC buses connecting this area to all the major localities in the Bangalore including Majestic, KR Market, and Bangalore International Airport. Bangalore City Junction railway station is located at a short distance of about 7 km whereas Kempegowda International Airport is at a distance of around 40 km away from Jayanagar. Apart from that, Jayanagar also has a metro station within the locality, on the Green Line of the Namma Metro serving the 4th and 7th block of Rashtreeya Vidyalaya Road area of Bangalore, India.
Jayanagar is also home to a large number of educational institutions with many reputed schools and colleges in and around the neighborhood including Institute of Business Management and Research, Vibgyor High School, Carmel Convent High School, Bangalore International Academy, Jain University, JSS Higher Primary School, JSS Pre University College, Greenwood High Pre-School, Bright International Educational Trust, Oxford Group of Institutes and many others.
Jayanagar Shopping Complex and Garuda Swagath Mall are two popular shopping zones in the locality. Many well-known grocery stores like Food Bazaar, Namdhari’s Fresh and others can be found very easily in the area. The Jayanagar BDA Complex is also a major commercial market in the locality, hosting various bookstalls, banks, restaurants, vegetable & fish markets, and theaters as well.From fine-dining restaurants to themed cafes, Jayanagar offers plenty of choices when it comes to dining out in the neighborhood. It has popular places such as Taaza Thindi, Barbeque Nation, Shake It Off, Euki, Karma Kaapi, Go Native, Krazzy Folds, Central Jail Restaurant, Gufha, and many others.
Jayanagar is a planned neighborhood right from the beginning itself with well-established hospitals and care centers within the proximity. At present, there are many reputed multi-specialty hospitals in Jayanagar including Malathi Manipal Hospital, Apollo Hospital, Cloudnine Fertility – IVF Centre, Bangalore Institute of Gastroenterology, Chirag Hospital, Milann IVF and etc. with round the clock ambulance service to cater to the resident’s health needs.
Jayanagar is one of the most beautiful localities of Bengaluru with a lot of positive vibes and excitement packed around for you. If you want a dose of fun in Jayanagar, there is a lot to explore. Apart from popular resto-bars like Once Upon A Rooftop, Gufha Restaurant, Sea Lions BBQ & Grills, Red Tomato, Toscano, LIT Gastro Pub, etc. there are various live and virtual gaming rooms such as Talk To The Hand, Amoeba, VR Room and many more to complete your experience. Jayanagar also has some of the popular microbreweries such as Brew Meister, The Pump House, URU Brewpark, By The Peepal and others within the proximity.
Jayanagar has always been a perfect residential locality. Due to its proximity to the Bagmane Tech Park and other IT hubs, Jayanagar has witnessed massive residential developments. But recently, the lack of quality commercial spaces around the Central Business District has created a significant demand for individual office spaces in the locality and Jayanagar’s residential market is witnessing a definite shift from independent houses to apartments. With such an advantageous location and close accessibility to fundamental social infrastructures, Jayanagar is thriving as a popular residential and commercial locality. As per market studies, the present average residential property rate in Jayanagar ranges from ₹ 3830 to ₹ 20,000 per square foot.
At a coworking office space, you pay for a dedicated desk including amenities like power backup, AC, housekeeping activities, IT support, cafeteria, etc. Check out the amenities offered by coworking spaces in Jayanagar in detail:
- You are guaranteed 24/7 access to the space, facilities, maintenance, IT support, security, air conditioning, and cafeteria with quick snacks or full meals, so you can work with comfort and confidence to deliver your best any time of the day and any day of the week.
- The IT facilities include an IT helpdesk, computer, and other accessory rentals, Internet Leased Line for high-speed, secure connection with dedicated bandwidth, server space, Wi-Fi facilities, routers, and firewalls, printing facilities, and dialer services.
- Office resources include meeting rooms, conference rooms, training rooms, reception services, mail and call handling facilities, workstation sizes to choose from, carpeted interiors, and drinking water.
- Double Genset, double UPS to backup workstations, reserved parking, access control with options of biometric locks and RFID access cards, CCTV surveillance, ATM cash withdrawal facilities, and sensor-enabled lighting are some of the other miscellaneous amenities you can expect.
Coworking Space Options in Jayanagar
Why Choose Novel Office?
- Novel Office offers coworking spaces in Jayanagar at prime locations that are fully furnished office spaces with state-of-the-art facilities including power backup, AC, housekeeping, IT support, cafeteria, and more.
- They are perfect for an individual or business to operate.
- They have high-end meeting rooms, office spaces, event spaces, and a variety of gourmet options that are either absent or not as good in conventional offices or leased office spaces.
- The tastefully done and visually pleasing coworking spaces in Jayanagar offered by Novel Office have a positive effect on the productivity and creativity of an individual or the team.
- For freelancers, entrepreneurs, and startups, coworking spaces by Novel Office work out really well in terms of appeal as well as savings on expenditures, time, and effort of setting up and maintaining their own office spaces.
- Digital nomads have the added benefit of changing their coworking spaces in Jayanagar as often as they want easily and flexibly without incurring a lot of financial expenses.
For your requirement of coworking spaces in Jayanagar or coworking office space in Bangalore, contact us on +91 99 0000 7879 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Office spaces, as well as coworking spaces in Jayanagar, are available for you. Jayanagar has a huge number of coworking space providers than any other locality with a wide range of options as mentioned below:
Hot Desk: Choose any seat in the open area that comes with basic amenities.
Dedicated Desk: Designed as per your specifications.
Private Cabins: Enclosed spaces are done up as per your specifications.
Meeting/ Conference Rooms: Made available to you as and when you need them and come with all the necessary facilities.
Monthly Passes: Provide free access to the coworking space premises and amenities for a period of 28 days.
Weekly Passes: Provide free access to the coworking space premises and amenities for a period of 6 days.
Daily Passes: Provides free access to the coworking space premises and amenities for a period of 8 hours.
Jayanagar has got popular restaurants such as Taaza Thindi, Barbeque Nation, Shake It Off, Euki, Karma Kaapi, Go Native, Krazzy Folds, Central Jail Restaurant, Gufha, and more.
In case you want to party with your team, you can choose one of the restaurants from the list we already gave you. Apart from them, there are a good number of resto-bars like Once Upon A Rooftop, Sea Lions BBQ & Grills, Red Tomato, Toscano, LIT Gastro Pub, etc. If live and virtual gaming rooms are your idea of a party, then check out Talk To The Hand, Amoeba and VR Room to name a few. There are even a few microbreweries such as Brew Meister, The Pump House, URU Brewpark, By The Peepal, and others in the proximity for you to checkout.
At coworking spaces in Jayanagar, you can get a dedicated desk at an average starting range of INR 5000 to 6000 per seat for a month, and day passes for INR 350 to 500 per seat.
Jayanagar has a metro station within the locality at a walkable distance of 200 meters from Jayanagar Police Station. Jayanagar metro station lies on the Green Line of the Namma Metro serving the 4th and 7th block of Rashtreeya Vidyalaya Road area of Bangalore, India.
Word of mouth still remains the best source of finding the ideal coworking space in Jayanagar, so find out from your network of friends and colleagues who will guide you to the best ones. Then, of course, you can check out on the internet from popular listings for coworking spaces in Jayanagar. Read the reviews and always pay a personal visit before signing on the dotted line.
The first and foremost benefit of a coworking space remains the cost-effectiveness and then of course the saving of time and effort in setting up a conventional office. Being in the midst of a coworking community and surrounded by potential partners, clients and mentors have a lot of benefits including a source of inspiration and boost in productivity. Last but not the least, the agreement and contract can be customized and flexibly revised as per your growing needs. So for a startup, coworking space comes with a lot of benefits.
14th Main Road, HSR Layout, 5th Sector, Bengaluru
₹ 8000 per seat/month onwards
20th Main Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru
₹ 12999 per seat/month onwards
J. P. Nagar
Bannerghatta Main Rd, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru
₹ 6500 per seat/month onwards
2nd Main Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Bengaluru
₹ 7000 per seat/month onwards
Outer Ring Road, Bellandur Village, Bengaluru
₹ 8000 per seat/month onwards