- Chapter 1: History of Coworking
- Chapter 2: Biggest Myths About Coworking Spaces
- Chapter 3: The Pros and Cons of Coworking Spaces
- Chapter 4: 6 Key Variants of Co-working Spaces that may be Suitable for Your Business
- Chapter 5: Coworking or Traditional – What Type of Office Space Do You Need?
- Chapter 6: 10 Coolest Facilities in Coworking Spaces
- Chapter 7: A Beginner’s Guide to Choosing Coworking Space for Your Startup
- Chapter 8: You are here: 5 Reasons Why a Co-working Space Would be Ideal for your Startup
- Chapter 9: 4 Futuristic Trends of Coworking Spaces
- Chapter 10: 10 Awesome Facts About Co-working Spaces
- Chapter 11: How Co-Working Spaces Can Be Profitable for Your Business
- Coworking Space Comprehensive Guide
5 Reasons Why a Co-working Space Would be Ideal for your Startup
The most popular mode of business these days is that of startups; a startup is a business model that is characterized by rapid growth and scalability. They are a model that has become increasingly popular in the 21st century with rapid changes in the technological world. The rate of development of material culture is far more rapid, resulting in this boom.
So let’s get into why we feel co-working spaces are the ideal option for startups.
When your business is just starting out you have a tendency to work from home, while this may seem ideal, many entrepreneurs report that they feel unproductive. Working from home blurs the line between work and home, and one might be prone to become lethargic. Not to mention all the household work is right there, not allowing you to segregate your thoughts. Whereas, entrepreneurs who work in a co-working environment report a 50% improvement in output.
Running an office out of a co-working space gives you a more professional image when meeting clients and potential employees alike. Co-working spaces tend to be run in central areas of business, so you get the best possible image and they tend to be far cheaper than leasing out your own space.
This is pretty much part and parcel of the whole co-working deal when surrounded by other like-minded entrepreneurs, one tends to be more motivated. One focused team can inspire similar commitment levels in other teams. More than this your neighbor could be your next client or business partner, or they could simply provide you with inputs when you’re stuck.
Co-working spaces give you the option to pay on a monthly or even a daily basis as per your ease and convenience, unlike business centers and office space providers who tend to lock you in for a fixed tenure. Not only this but these co-working spaces give you the freedom to alter the space you use as per your business’s changing needs and growth. So a co-working space gives you the maximum flexibility.
Co-working spaces tend to come with the entire infrastructure in place and are essentially plug and play offices. So one needn’t worry about the internet or Wi-Fi or about things like office supplies, printers, fax and meeting rooms. All these common amenities tend to be available on demand, and usable as per availability. It is always a good practice to get a tour of the co-working space and get a trial if possible, to know if the place meets all your company’s requirements. All these overheads tend to be out of the reach of startups when they’re just starting out, so a co-working space mitigates these issues.
These are the reasons we endorse a co-working space for your startup.
The Best Co-working Space In Bangalore – Book Now!