What are you most likely to observe when you have decided to take office space for rent in Bangalore? Well, there are surely many aspects that may appeal to you, but the most common one is the design given to utilize the space. In similar ways, the design and decoration of your office have an important role to play in creating a positive impression on the clients. Just as appearances create first impressions, a business generates interest in clients with the appearance of workspaces. Your office decor reflects your taste and personality. It gives your client a fair idea of what to expect from partnering with you. Whether you are seeking a furnished office for rent or commercial office space for rent in Bangalore, paying attention to the furnishings is worth every minute. So, here is a list of all the necessary details that you should consider to drive clients to your business.
1. Get comfortable furniture– comfort in private or shared workspaces makes a significant contribution to productivity. Chairs or desks that are not on par with employees’ suitability hinder their movement greatly. And this is why ergonomic office designs are now a major concern for both employees and employers in the commercial office space for rent in Bangalore. So, ensure that you have the right desks for your employees to focus on their work without any physical constraints. And to achieve this, recliners with comfortable cushions should be your top pick.
2. Quality over price– the low-cost furniture may tempt you to purchase them, but it will only make you regret it in the long run. There is a wide array of furniture that is accessible today. But the ones with a lower price are less likely to last long. You will find yourself struggling with damaged furniture most of the days. So, even if you are willing to get an office space for rent in Bangalore, you should prioritize good quality furniture. To make the process budget-friendly, you can opt for used furniture that is still better than the low-quality ones.
3. Invest to keep things fun– designing workspaces that offer a recreation area is a need of the current time. Many of the shared workspaces include leisure activities to help employees refresh themselves amidst work. You do not necessarily need to offer a gym area to build a happy workforce. Indoor games such as ping-pong tables and foosball can also enable the employees to derive the energy required to get back to work.
4. Add a personal touch– it is often a misconception that only a lavishly-designed workspace can create a great impression. The truth is your office gives an impression of your personality. So, being true to yourself is the most important aspect of designing your workspace. Make your office a living representation of your values and missions so that your clients know you even before you begin a conversation with them. Many of the shared office space Bangalore has fully furnished offices that allows you to make changes as per your requirement.
5. Light and Space– illumination is a crucial factor for attention in any setting. Dimly lit rooms can be a big turn-off for your visitors, clients, as well as employees. Similarly, rooms that are over-illuminated can also interfere with productivity. So, striking a balance between the two is a crucial job. Besides light, space can also affect your employees’ motivation at work. Using paints and furniture that gives an impression of a spacious room is one of the best ways to save your employees from feeling overcrowded.
6. Employee feedback– What can be a better way than designing a workspace with the employees involved? Seeking feedback from employees is a direct approach to achieving growth. And when you are planning something that may affect your employees, knowing their preferences can help you make better decisions. Different employees may have different choices. But letting each pick his or her own set of furniture will ensure that the end goal of achieving employee comfort is met successfully.
7. Create open space– leaving spaces for employees to move around is another important factor to consider. Avoid stuffing every corner with furniture or decors. You can even take a small furnished office for rent and make use of glass doors and partitions to make it appear spacious.
8. Create an organized space– dumping raw materials or office stationery at several places can give a negative impression of your way of working. While a little mess is expected during work, items left unattended for too long can only make your office setting appear untidy and unappealing. To best combat the issue, you can create a separate room in your shared office space Bangalore to accommodate all the mess.
Thus, building a workspace that lives up to the expectations of the clients and employees is a pivotal role in the development of a business. This task can, at times, get laborious.
We at Novel Office offer you options to get customized office layouts in as few as 10 days. We also give you the flexibility of making alterations in your layout at any time without any additional cost. So, approach our team to get services that let your business reach the pinnacle with the necessary conditions set right.